15 Dec SME OF THE WEEK | Union Station Yoga
We are massive fans of the Lavender Hill, London based Yoga studio, Union Station Yoga. Their mission is to create a space for you to slow down from the fast-pace of big city living and take time to connect to yourself and your community. All of the teachers have been carefully chosen and have their own unique backgrounds, experience and styles. Expect a warm welcome, passionate people and heart-opening yoga!
Choose clothes that accommodate a range of movement and that you won’t get too hot in. It isn’t a hot yoga studio, but expect to sweat! For ladies, this could be a pair of tights or crops and a tank top or t-shirt. For the guys, this could be shorts with a t-shirt or sleeveless top. You don’t wear shoes or socks when you practice, so no need to worry about your footwear!
Here are a few requests and tips to keep the peace and respect the space, your teachers and fellow students:
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before class.
- Be mindful of noise levels in the reception area.
- Take off your shoes before entering the studio.
- No open glasses of water in the studio. Please bring a water bottle or use the mason jars with lids we provide.
- Please turn your phone off or place it on silent (with vibrate off). We request that you do not bring your phone into the studio space, unless required due to ‘on call’ work or other extenuating circumstances.
Make sure to check out their gallery here